The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the Joint Annual Conference of the Swiss Society of Pneumology.
The Abstract submission has now been closed.
Notification letter will be sent out by the end of February 2019.
In order to standardize the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
- Abstracts may be submitted only via internet. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, presentations of accepted abstracts may be held in German, French or English.
- Your abstract will be printed as submitted (abstracts may be edited before the submission deadline).
- Please make sure that name, email of submitting/corresponding author is correct.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Reference number of your abstracts (for inquiry and correspondence purposes)
- Your personal access code remains valid for future use (e.g. should you wish to edit or correct a submitted abstract, to submit further abstracts to the same or to future conference). Renewed entry of your contact details will be unnecessary. Submitted abstracts may be edited up to the deadline of 9 January 2019.
- If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact:email@example.com
Please carefully select the topic under which you submit your abstract for review. A review board delegated by the scientific committee will verify the correct allocation of abstracts and may reallocate your abstract prior to the review process if placed incorrectly.
- Obstructive lung disease, epidemiology, health prevention
- Interstitial and occupational respiratory disorders
- Lung cancer, interventional endoscopy
- Sleep/ Ventilation / Respiratory technology
- Vascular lung diseases
- Thoracic surgery
Authors will be informed in February 2019 by email on the decision of the scientific committee (please make sure to state your correct email address). Detailed information on installation and presentation of posters and oral presentations will be mailed directly to authors of accepted abstracts. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if accepted. The presenting author should be the submitting author.
Full text of regular abstracts will be published 2 weeks prior to the congress (25 April 2019) on the congress website as well as in the online supplement of the Respiration Journal.
Prizes will be awarded to the best oral and poster presentations. All abstracts are listed for the prize, no additional application needed.
If you have questions regarding abstracts or need assistance, please contact the abstract team at abstracts[at]congrex.com. Please indicate the name of the congress and your abstract reference number.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Monday - Friday during CET business hours)
For technical questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org