The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society of Pneumologie.
The abstract submission is closed. Notification letters will be sent in March.
In order to standardize the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
- Abstracts may be submitted only via internet. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, presentations of accepted abstracts may be held in German, French or English.
- Your abstract will be printed as submitted (abstracts may be edited before the submission deadline).
- Please make sure that name, email of submitting/corresponding author is correct.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Reference number of your abstracts (for inquiry and correspondence purposes)
- Your personal access code remains valid for future use (e.g. should you wish to edit or correct a submitted abstract, to submit further abstracts to the same or to future conference). Renewed entry of your contact details will be unnecessary. Submitted abstracts may be edited up to the deadline of 6 March 2018.
- If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact: email@example.com
Please carefully select the topic under which you submit your abstract for review. A review board delegated by the scientific committee will verify the correct allocation of abstracts and may reallocate your abstract prior to the review process if placed incorrectly.
1) Epidemiology / Health Policy
2) Clinical Lung / Patient management
3) Sleep / Ventilation / Respiratory Technology
4) Experimental / Bench
5) Occupational respiratory disease
Authors will be informed in March 2018 by email on the decision of the scientific committee (please make sure to state your correct email address). Detailed information on installation and presentation of posters and oral presentations will be mailed directly to authors of accepted abstracts. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if accepted. The presenting author should be the submitting author.
All accepted abstracts will be published online in Respiration Journal.
Full text of regular abstracts will be published 2 weeks prior to the congress (10 May 2018) on the congress website.
Prizes will be awarded to the best oral and poster presentations. All abstracts are listed for the prize, no additional application needed.
Please indicate the name of the congress and your abstract reference number.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Monday - Friday during CET business hours)